Peter Waldschmidt has recently released a code coverage app (NCover
using the .NET profiling APIs. This is great! Currently it's a command
line app, and I generally favor Windows applications since I'm not in the command
prompt that often and typing in full paths makes me itch.
Once again .NET has come to the rescue. I whipped this up in no time and it
serves my needs:
- Remembers NCover path, as well as last profiled app and assemblies between sessions.
- Automatically shows report after running.
I plan on adding "projects" to save configurations when I get more time.
Changes in v1.2
- I've been sitting this on a while, but wanted to get it out, so please let me know
if you experience any issues.
- Added support for new NCover options:
- Save/Open NCover settings
- Set report filename
- Removed: Option to display console (console no longer used)
- Now using new NCover library instead of console, so fewer bad things can happen.
requires the .NET Framework v1.1; so does this)