Here's another one I wrote a while ago but never posted. It's simply an alternative
view of the standard
XML report. (If I remember correctly, I took the idea
from someone that wrote a VS.NET add-in. I prefer to do stuff outside of VS, thus
- Nodes in tree show aggregate completeness. Anything less than 100% is colored red.
- Clicking on a class displays the class visit info, clicking on a member displays
only that member's info.
- Visit information is colored red if visit count is zero.
- Unvisited lines have the familiar red squiggle under them.
- Drag & drop file on app to load, File|Reload to reload.
- Print source files.
Thanks to Actipro Software for the
always excellent syntax highlighting editor.
Download (NCover requires the .NET Framework
v1.1; so does this)
(Sorry, no source due to the licensed control. You aren't missing out on anything.)